- American Tooth Indutries (“ATI”) provides all information on this World Wide Web Site (“Web Site”) under the following Terms and Conditions given below. USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The whole material contained in this site is a copyright of American Tooth Industries, Inc. Any reproduction, retransmission and any else use of the logos, layouts, texts, images and/or material furnished by third part is forbidden.
- The contents of this site have carefully been selected and elaborated by American Tooth Industries that, in any case, does not take any responsibility on possible mistakes, omissions or missed updating, and reserves the right to modify the construction, dimensions and materials of own products at any moment.
- All the case reports introduced in this site have exclusive informative purpose and they don’t constitute legal relationship between American Tooth Industries and the reader, therefore American Tooth Industries does not take on any responsibility, neither furnish guarantee of any kind about the exactness or the connection on the information given on this site.
- The information for the patient exclusively have informative purpose and they absolutely are not to be intended as substitute of the medical action. The consumer has to always consult and at all events his/her own dentist.Disclosure:
- Justi Blend®, Imperial®, and Dymon-Hue® HPT are trademarks of American Tooth Industries. Bioblend®, Trublend™, BioTone®, Bioform® IPN®, Bioblend® IPN®, NewHue®, Classic®, Portrait™ IPN®, and Vita® are not trademards of American Tooth Industries.